Marooned!!

Marooned is the word that can define my status in office now, been deprived off the blogger connection and denied access to cricinfo & every other website one can think off.. just when things were getting interesting with blogs...damn... so my frequency of blogging will reduce atleast for a couple of months @ the end of which i will get my connection back i hope..

Its been an eventual week so far that too with wc s round the corner surprises keep popping now and then.. Awesome Aussies were thrashed badly and adding salt to their wounds came the news that lee wont be available for the wc.. lee will be sourly missed lets see how the aussies make their stride in the wc..Another happy moment happened to be the fact that Liverpool toppled Barca @ nou camp in the first leg of CL who would have thought?? i think the reds if they maintain this form will be on their way to yet another CL title.. 3 cheers to Gerrard & Benitez!!!

personally it has been a low profile week for me.. unable to keep up with the other posts in my blog network.. work s getting tougher by the day in wonderland i wonder when am gonna escape out of it!! i will have to make some plans to keep the blog going before it dies a slow death like my previous blog.. untill next time.. cheers..

Comments

i have access to all websites but i unable to post regularly. Lots of activities happening around me but unable to post blogs. Lots of new things happening,will keep you updated.

Hope good sense prevail among thepeople over there.
Jihan said…
Oh Venki... I feel for you.
I hope that you get your access back soon.
Nirmal T V said…
Hi Venki,
Y is blogger blocked in ur office? I'm hearing this for first time...most offices have blocked orkut, including mine, but has access all other websites..
Priya Arun said…
No wonder your blog was not updated after the previous cricket blog (on which I left a profound comment, if Im not mistaken)!

Hope you get your conn back soon.

Popular Posts