Century... 100th Post!!!

Ta Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa................. Atlast time for my century which was deprived from me for a verrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyy long time!

Been wanting to do that for a longggggggggggg time, atlast got the time & space to get some thought process running.

I should have acheived this feat in the first year i started my blogging. Alas its going to be two big years(come this new year) since i started this blog(can call it three i had a previous blog before this for an year :D)

Before i start off my i would warmheartedly thank all my blog readers(now a days its gone down considerably cause i keep writing solely for myself) but as per my last google adsense it was quite an overwhelming number of page hits. I already made my testimony to people responsible for me starting this blog in the previous post. I need to specially thank EV,TG, Karthick, JS specifically because these are the guys who were responsible for me improving the blog.

The prime thing which i tried to improve & failed badly is my discreteness in posting. Frequency of posting has reduced considerably unlike the old times when things started with a bang primarily because of the reason these days i solely write for myself.

100th post.. Well it gives a sense of fulfillment reaching this mark as i went through the blogs one by one in retrospect i realized the transition i took in the past one year has been simply amazing. Reading through my blogs gave me a euphoria which made me realize " I have ascended!!!! " DBZ style!

All landmark moments should be something of higher significance i believed. My 50th blog was a banger. so i decided to make it special. call it coincidence or divine intervention i just have my landmark moment which i had been itching for.

One thing which i havent discussed in any of my posts is about my dreamlist. Its a post in itself which i reserve for a bigger landmark in blogging. The fact is one of my dreamlist is fulfilled atleast partly. The best moment ever since i came to buffalo atlast came when i got to watch WWE payperview Armageddon live!!! LIVE baby...

In a huge turn around of events was able to watch armageddon live ( spl thanks to sandy & 32 M folks) one of the dream came true last sunday nite where all roads in buffalo led to HSBC Arena that evening. After a usual late start we managed to enter the arena right on time. It was a brilliant euphoric feeling to see something you have been watching for a long time live. I hope i get the same euphoria for F1 soon. The Magical Moment which gave all of us the super high was when John Cena made the entry. though i am no Cena fan ( i would have given anything i had to see Undertaker & Hitman brawl it out) but am still groping for the words to describe the feeling when he entered the ring with the whole packed auditorium supporting him...wowwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Euphoria still lasts!!!!

Its well & truly a fitting moment for the post. reading through all my previous posts made me nostalgic. First time after coming to buffalo this is the highest nostalgic feeling i got(wish i could teleport instantly to meet my mom) 100 posts is nothing with respect to the frequency in which new bloggers write about but somehow i rate it as one of my phenomenal acheivements. If i were to pick the best of my posts i would rate 1 & 2 as my alltime favourite. There were other blogs which i took so much time to work on but i liked the above 2 for the impulsiveness with which i wrote them & sense of fulfillment & response it got once i was done with it. They make me miss all of you guys responsible for the post.

ECE B, Backbench boys, VVVS, LRD classes(Single mode fiber ku ethini mode???), Antenna Lab,Enigmas, Teletecs, Magnacumens(hope pras is happy 4 this!!!), Androgala, Shakers & Movers, Mic Crazy, I..SI..LSI...VLSI, SMARTUART & CIT Saga, Bike Emulator & Anna Univ & PSG Saga, Digital Simulator & NIT Saga, Airtel-Airtel Free calls(post 11 PM IST), Anveshanam, DBMS Challenge, RMN Bday Treat(Still Cant forget how EV & Pradeep finished one Family Dosa like that), Combined Study, VVVS Treat, Dharma Adi, GS Elections(:D), Sify Iway Gaming Gang, Bangalore Iv Bus-A-Thon,Last Day Exam slogs, 8 Point Someone, DBZ Mania, March 11 Tragedy(only 4 me), April 3 2005-07(Awesome days),Ashes 2005, F1 2004-06(SV vs Me), Wimbledon 2006(waah), Batch Day Movie (NEW..vaalga rep pandi), "Do you want me to treat you like kid..Get out Prasanna!!!"(JD(Thaatha)----> Prasanna),Venkatesh...Venkatesh...Venkatesh...(Control Systems), Kuthu Velakus of ECE B, Ramya Kandan(PMK),New Year 2005,Whizhard, Awesome Last Day, AJ 23 Batch Rep, Siruseri Bus tourneys, MCoE aka Pulsars(Definitely Male), Single Ready 2 Mingle, 506 Upstairs Revolutionaries, RV Fan Club, Nalas Passion, Sathyam Cinemas, Besant nagar Beach, Pandian exp trips from chennai - madurai, KD's Alumbus,SV's Vetti pechu(mic incident kooda add pannikalam), Karthick's Mokka(Actually he was good but somehow the name came along), Anita's Uchi kudumi(ponytail hair), Prasanna's blade, TG's captions, Shyam's Gujilis & paintings, Gym packi's Showoffs,Sombu Santhosh's Kuruthas, Lakshmi Startttttttttt!!!(Pilot ottals),Pilot-Vasu-KD(Love Triangle),IV Saravanan(IV la kandippa evnana paakalam), I Love you Gang, Ambika Munnetra Kalagam(AMK),TVS Nagar, Jiharthanda, Amma Mess, Konar Shop,Kudikaaran's Dance (@ IV), Anjan's Jingli, Junior Singam adventures with receptionist, EV's Idea Marketing, Super Six Dance(or so they calld :)), Inferi & Seeku's (mis)Adventures(RMN & Pradeep just to be clear), EKD, Ulavu Thurai, KD 6567 Nano Processor, Set of ALL!!!!!!, Ghaana Pandi's Song(Teletec),Item & Kuthu songs(silk smitha fan club),"Torch Light", "Com Com!!"(Courtesy: Prasanna), Club President, Nalla saapadu Saapiduvor sangam, Friday Night parties, Ek Gaon Mein Ek kisan Rahatha thatha, Halo Mania, Super Singers.


It Just about sums it all.. The People,events & places listed above have a special significance to me anytime or day!! i miss all of them very badly now. This will be an awesome pensieve memory when i look back @ it some day!!!

I miss you all very much!!




Comments

Unknown said…
dude, super cool da.. nice blog.. brought back memories of college days....
Rocket said…
Class.. Best way to celebrate the memories.. Venky, ungalukku en manamarndha salaam..

Great Work. Literally lived through those moments pola. Scene..

Popular Posts