The Lone Wolf Strikes again!!!

I am Back!!! I am Back!!(Not in the way Toby Maguire says in spidey 2 to find himself sayin My Back!!)

After a huge gap am back and kicking & this time i will try not to be discrete like i did with the old blog!! well life certainly has taken a big swing between those times when i prev blogged and now!! Big change!! Its certainly not those happy moments which once were in mad not in dis helluva city!!

Well here i am .. Wrong Person @ the Wrong Place @ the Wrong time tats me!! i mean my work atmos.. After bein in an entirely different tenure in colls this situation makes me sick to the core.. i have always been a hard worker in colls.. but somethin in this place makes me hate my work.. well i like working too.. but sittin in the cubicle for marathon hours and you dont even chat wit ur cubicle neighbour, staring at the monitor for ages & do the same non stop on weekends too, if tats wat one calls as Work!! Holy crap!! its not my cup of coffee!! wel wat am i doing here then?? God knows!!

For those who dunno me, u myt hav guessed me am working in some xyz software comp( The Name Let it b discrete for sometime) fresh out of colls and presently learning lots of new things in life the hard way!! i shld hav gone studyin wit my best pal in germany by this time or i shld hav done 1000 other useful things rather than staying here in this Highly furnished sophisticated Prison!! ppl here dont realise they r more lyk prisoners in here, but rather than tryin to sort a way out a here they wanna stay here and xtend their sentence!! God Save them!!But am not gonna b here for long.. its only a matter of time but i can sense tat my destiny s somethin else i am goin after it soon enuf!! till then almighty 's adventures in wonderland(tats a code word for this hell) wil be comin to u!! More of my observations about Wonderland in the posts to come!!

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

I shld nt have taken this road!! I shld nt hav!!
But soon i will find the one less travelled by!!

The Almighty will return!!

Comments

Unknown said…
Rocking blog da.. way to go.. Ur blog sounds more like an "eminem" song.. great start.. And continue the same.. :)
Vignesh said…
Typical of Venki..

Popular Posts