The Tag Tango!!

Oh boy no matter whose blog i visit,this tag blog is what i see and i am tagged for the first time, oh ya this is my first tag thanks to Mr.Anagram aka Nash aka Sharan for that, actually i was planning for a post on my favourite detective characters of all time but this tag came all of sudden so decided to try my hand at it, here goes nothing The ten things that define my style

1.The Word Macho / Macho attitude
I cant remember the exact instant i started using the word Macho,but sure it got a name for me most of the people calling me macho instead of venki,machovenki was the name i used for every login and id i create anywhere in web, i wanted to be macho every since i was a kid, the word macho has defined me in many of the occasions doesnt mean am wacky in dressing stuff am just another casual guy, i did not care much about dressing in college life but certainly giving a lot to it presently ever since i got to chennai(hope the chennai aura has something to do with it!!!)

I need to tag my hair style also it deserves a place here, i got hair no style(even the little amount of hair is withering,thanks to chennai water) since i have a curly hair no one of the wacky styles will ever suit me, i am known for my wacky hair cut too

P.S The Word Macho was inspired from Machoman Randy savage one of the wwf wrestlers,though hitman was my favourite wrestler i liked the word Macho ever since i saw him

2.Goggles
These surely define me, i have as much as 10 sets of spectacles back home,i am wearing them ever since 6th standard till now, my favourite being the geeky glasses which i were wearing from 10th-12th standard(infact i was so studious that time) after coming to colls changed to the trendy wear,i think i will have to wear it forever like Dexter!!

3.Uniqueness is the Word
Yet another thing which keeps me going, i always try to be unique in every thing i do and wanted to stand alone from the group(sometimes it backfired) ,successfully done that in school & colleges earned a small reputation for being like this , but dont ask about my job i am no longer unique!!(Sorting out to acheive that word)

4.Sportsmania
Ask anyone about me? The first response would be this that guy is crazy about sports esp Michael Schumacher, oh yeah my biggest passion in this world till date..i have been watching cricket for 15 years and F1 ,Football & Tennis for as much as 10 years,Sports means so much to me though i am not a sportsplayer @ any cost i like watching it and cheering for my favourite teams,In quizzing even sportsquiz is my speciality but i am very poor in other guizzes!!

A Proud fan of Schumi, Brian Lara & Australian cricketing team
P.S.March 12 2006 was my worst day in sporting history where in Schumi lost after getting a pole in Bahrain GP,Australia lost to proteas after setting record target,Federer lost to Nadal & Liverpool lost to benfica it was my worst day ever,phone calls to mock me poured in the moment boucher hit the boundary, but sports passion in me will live forever!!

5.Coffee
"Coffee is the secret of my energy", i can hear lots of people say our energy :P i luv that brownie so much, whenever i feel sad,aloof, whenever i have trouble concentrating on something,having a trouble in crossing a level in a game be it anything which bothers me i will take a cup of coffee,after that i dont know how i feel refreshed this much, the caffeine addiction has increased a lot ever since i got to company!!

Nothing could beat my mom's coffee i take @ midnite before burning the midnight oil before the sem exams.. :)

6.Detective Novel freak
i think there is an amateur detective in me, i dont know how i became addicted towards the novels but certainly am a freak now, Nancy drew,Hardy boyz,Sherlock,poirot,Marple inspire me very much, am also attracted to potter very much, had a good potter community in colls me,Balz,Aravind,TG,Pras!! all of us looking upto deathly hallows now,

There will be atleast one question on Sherlock holmes & Potter,if i happen to conduct any quiz in colls!!

7.Gaming
Who said games are for kids?? Games bring the kid out of the man, you can take that one for me infact after playing games my concentration improved so much and so was my thinking ability, am known for my gaming skills as well won a prize in the gaming event in my colls we had so much fun then, my all time favourites happen to be
Hitman Silent Assasin,Lara croft,GTA series,Half life,NFSUG series..so sad i cant game any more!! :(

8.Lazy Bone
That guy is a lazy bone!! i have heard people say about me, sad but true!!! indeed i am a lazy bone to the core, always procrastinating till the last minute, Laziness has been synonymous with me ever since !! doesnt matter i will live with it but it has reduced ever since i got to work!!

9.Mike Mania
I go crazy when i see a mike, i was a good orator in school esp in tamil and thirukural(he he!! i forgot them now anyways) i had this fascination for mike like gandhi i dint have this aversion to adulation infact i loved that thing,but lost that fascination when i joined the colls but got it back in the final 2 years through papers i presented and events i compered, Vandhutaanpa mike a pudika!! thats how people called me whenver i went near the mike in the final sems..

The prime moment came in one management event final where in i was attending the mock interview ,wherein i was asked to sing a french song on stage!! i thought i was history but all of sudden dexter saved me..i sang Omelette du fromage(Its an episode in dexter's laboratory,the word means cheese omelette in french) the crowd went bonkers and i got the applause of the evening though i lost the event, i won so many hearts..that was some moment ..

10.Weird collections
i go gaga over a comics and cartoons and have a pretty good collection of it, here goes my weird o collection
Batman & Superman comics(i have a huge collection of it),Phantom comics(in tamil & english),Schumi's victory clippings and factsheets,sportstar posters(Name any sportstar i am sure i will have their poster),i have the e versions of entire Asterix ,Tintin & Garfield(will have the hard copies someday),WWE Trump card collections,Mediocre collection of stamps(i lost interest in it eventually),The entire Dragonballz cartoon series of 276 episodes(Anyone interested??),Now started a DVD collection presently i have little but some day i will have a library i could go on with the list..

So thats it, this blog is special since i have finished this with in 35 mts(excluding video blogs which take lesser time to publish) it happens to be my fastest blog i have wrote, i thought about it for 20 mts,other than this 10 if u notice something else please let me know..awaiting your brickbats & roses!!

So its my turn to tag isnt it?? i tag Balz,SV,vetty max,Nana,RMN to continue the chain!! For those who dont know about it,you have to do what the tagger did ,so post the things that defines ur style!! dont break the chain..

Comments

Ryan said…
heh e...dude entire dbz as in comics or episodes as shown on tv??i want it!!!! ive jus seen 100...after they cut the show on tv i downloaded the freiza saga but no further.....i used to get up at 12 in the night to see this!!!
Venki said…
@ Nash as shown in tv, the last episode i remember being shown on tv was goku super saiyan? tat one i guess, there are 2 more sagas after that cell and buu saga adrenaline pumping action,i will get u sure..
Anonymous said…
ive seen the freiza saga fully, didnt bother to watch cell saga even though i got the cds :P i mean i kinda grew outa it, used to draw a lot of DBZ characters in class, was good fun :)

and i love the Omelette du fromage dexter episode...it totally blows every other dum cartoon out there hehehe...
Venki said…
@shrey cell saga is a class in itself , frieza saga will be nothing when compared to cell saga, ya its fun drawing DBZ cartoons in class..

@ODF its the one of the best episodes in dexter..
Neha said…
hey.. i really like blog and the stuff uv put here.. can i borrow tht harry potter countdown too?lol..

thanks fr visitin btw :)
Venki said…
@ neha..thanks for visiting
Jihan said…
I suck at tags... I dont take part in them... I like reading them though... Yours is pretty kool...
Oh you have Tin Tin, and garfield too, you simply must send me a link to download it if you have it up online somewhere... I love Asterix too..
I remember that episode, where thats all he could talk right? I wish I was there to see you sing that...
I was a Detective Novel freak too... there were times when I was fantazing about how my house is going to have like secret doors and key wholes like in Nancy Drew..
Anyways before I end up writing a book about me here... You have a kool blog yourself...
Venki said…
@ Princess thanks for visitin my page am happy that you liked it, then i will send d links to u soon,wish i had more audience like u on tat occasion when i sang :)
wow, i liked hardy boys and nancy drew too. pretty good read...i was a huge enid blyton fan too..
Dude you must feel proud that you sung a french song in that event.Please don't say that as management event.It was not near to a management event.The Event really sucked. me and SV cannot forget that bad day you had as a sports fan.Aussies lost,Federer lost,Ferrari lost.It was a big day for me and SV.
We had great time in college.Lots of fun.you did not write about the teletec quiz fun da. we were mates in that crime.
Venki said…
@nana it was not all that bad prahar it was infact kinda ok da, then teletec quiz doesnt define me,may be i will tell it in my finest moments blog..

Popular Posts