The Wait ends today!!

I got the Countdown timer for the WC in my blog some 50 days back but i just can realize how fast time has flown by and this makes me think about my future a lot and when i checked my page i saw that the counter has expired so had to remove it, but the HP counter is still ticking atleast before it ends i need to do something useful...Well other day on sunday since i was returning to chennai from my home place i was upset since i wont be able to watch the opening ceremony of the WC since i had the privilege of watching the previous 3 opening ceremonies fully(Oh my god i miss my student life)..but when i watched the news yesterday morning i was shocked to see that the opening ceremony has'nt been telecasted!! its a shame for the channel which has brought the telecast rights i still dont know the reason why it was not telecasted since i had no chance of looking at the news last night..i bet lots a fans who stayed awake might have been disappointed..

Atlast the wait is over and the action starts today last wc first match i prayed god for a Lara century and i got it.. that innings of Lara against SAF was one of the best of his ODI career i wish he scores the First century of this WC also.. Everyone has underestimated the Aussies because of their recent losses its very stupid to rule them out completely after all they are the world champs and still the team to beat.. my money is on Windies & Aussies mainly and based on the first round matches i will make my predictions before the super 8 so watch this space in the coming days..WC Fever has caught me!! Let the Action begin!! Cant wait...

Comments

Favourites for the WC???

Me backing India...forget all what i said before..where is the patriotism:))
aussies are too arrogant man,No team has won three consecutive world cup in any sport except all blacks womens rugby team.They don't have good slower bowlers to back the likes mcgrath and clark. Pitches are slow and things won't go aussie way this time.

Blated March 12th wishes dude. Hope you know what happened last year.

Popular Posts