Who said Cooking is tough???

(The Following piece of conversations took place sometime during december one month prior to my departure to US)

Random person :" Man What are you doing??? Always wasting time.. you dont know how difficult its to Manage life in US without cooking!!!! Seriously you are gonna suffer a lot"

Me.. :((got a bit scared)

Random person: "Can you cook anyitem?????"

Me: Am omelette maybe if u break the egg for me....(but scared more...)

EV: "Dai do you know the difference between thuvamparupu(dhall) and Paasiparupu(Moong Dhall)"??

Me: Ignorance in Bliss!!!(Deep down was more embarrased and scared)

My Brother: Ivlo Samayal Item vangirukiye?? Idha Vechu Samaika Theriyuma???(My brother after me finishing my shopping for cooking utensils and initial grocery needed for my first month stay @ US asking me whether i will ever use them after buying all these)

Me: I Dunno...(Damn That was Very Very Bad)

And Countless conversations which increased my apprehension much more!!!!

But It never happened that way... Here i stand before them now disproving all of their nostradamic theories of me sucking big time @ cooking... For all those who said cooking is tough to me... I will say this loud and clear...Cooking isnt tough..Its an Art... If you give it passion and time...says Le Cheftain(thats me)!!!!!







P.S. The above Items are made at 27/FEB/2008 2.30AM EST...probably the earliest sambar & vegetable curry ever made in the buffalo region and one of the best i ever made(For Shrey :P).. which made post this..... More of Le Cheftains Cooking Expeditions in this space!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Doesnt look too delicious :P no mention of how it tasted either :P
Venki said…
@ur comment accepted.. i have changed the blog for you...
Serendipity said…
wow 2 am cookings :D

Popular Posts