Birthday Bumps...Not quite...

Its been just like since i wrote my last year bday blog when i was just prepping for GRE alas time flies and i am just a month away from the completion of my first semester in my masters...This Bday again started so specially indeed....

Last Bday i was away from madurai for the first time and this time i am away from India for the first time..but never really felt the loneliness which i faced for a week whence i got into US initially...

Second thing..good thing with birthdays in US is that u get to celebrate the birthdays twice...one during the actual day in india & second during the actual day in US.. so its 2 days :P

It was such a gr8 start again to the day so far more after the day end..Love to all people who made my day till now esp Anita.. SV...Thala Vel. Karthi..Tg & My 506 Velachery & 83 Heath Roomies!!!

right now i leave you with this pic!!!!


With Age comes wisdom...Macho Lives on...

Comments

Popular Posts