Week that was!!!

Truly a week to cherish for me & best way to bookmark it will be via this post, felt like things really went my way for atleast one week.. to top it off came my bday.. now to finish it off sunday ended almost perfectly...

>>Ferrari 1-2 in Bahrain...Kimi back to Championship lead...Best of all Lewis Hamilton no points :D

>>Liverpool coming out with crucial away goal from emirates in CL..

>>India losing the test as per my calculation :P

>>Finally Windies showing some spirit couldnt believe it when they chased down the target so easily againt resillient srilanka..

Most important of them all Fernando Alonso acknowledging Michael as the greatest ever driver(took a while for him to realize this though) so my hatred for alonso has gone down in this one year.. Arguments between sv and me will end in this i guess...

I know all weeks wont be like this but weeks like this certainly wont be forgotten at all.. hoping for a good climax to my first semester...

Hope all weeks are like this!!!

Comments

Popular Posts