Halo!!!



This blog about one of my alltime favourite game has been on draft ever since last summer... so decided to publish it right now... typing this blog with a brilliant euphoria of completing the trilogy which was'nt complete because i didnt have an xbox 360 ( i was tired waiting for the release of Halo 3 on PC) miraculosly through divine intervention i was able to play get my hands on xbox courtesy my roomie!! I completed both the Halo & Halo 2 on Heroic mode on PC and my most favourite for multiplayer combat over lan...

First time with xbox for 2 noobs.. after a few scuffle in the first level we got into the groove sooner.. 7 hours of marathon gaming in coop campaign(it was one of the best features of the game) we beat the game.. The last level was exactly similiar to the Halo Combat Evolved last level was amazingly done!!

As usual the storytelling & the gameplay was very similiar to the first 2 games & the range of weapons we could use in this game was amazing (you name it..they got it.) & the music in the game was so gripping followed the traditional halo genre of amazing riffs in the intense battle sequences, we did'nt even leave the seat for 7-8 hours stretch.. my personal favourite levels happened to be the battles in the scorpion against the scarab tanks & the hornet levels..


Atlast onto the next level... Xbox 360 is on the top of my list to buy when i get my intern...

This blog on halo doesnt end here... To be Continued...

Image Courtesy:



Comments

Popular Posts