Match of the Season

My Match of the season is finally here, no matter how much disastrous season we have in CL & EPL. Reds can't just afford to lose this sunday to arch rivals @ old trafford. The first match of the entire  year in EPL which i am so eager to follow.

Time is flying in this month too fast.  It had its own ebbs & flows pretty much and the cracker of F1 Season too started. A post on Schumi is still due though i am reserving it to the moment in which he secures a pole or a win which is not very far away.

XHTML & CSS have been the notion for the past 2 weeks. Looking forward to end the next week on a high. As of now i leave you with my favourite song  which is buzzing through my mind for the past one month.

No guesses needed. it is from VTV.

 



This song is pretty underrated compared to others :) not that i care about it anyways!!! lovely song  & my favorite from the movie!!

I am hoping for a beautiful Sunday from "El nino" to set my week alive for an awesome finale!!!

Comments

Popular Posts