Long time no see

Been a hectic couple of months to say the least. World cup round the corner so thought of getting my posts back for this one atleast. 

An eventful month i wish i were back home to be on spot on for 2 very important marriages which i will be missing. As i was typing this post i just contemplated about all the incidents that happened  (with respect to the marriages) and was amazed at how fast time had indeed passed. more on this sooner on my post once the marriage gets completed.

Missing the good ol gang big time. Just give me couple of weeks people. Hopefully that is all i need i guess. More stories in the queue soon lots of blogs to be published once my shackles go free.

As for WC it's the 3 Lions i am cheering for this time. I simply don't care what happens anymore!! (Liverpool aftermath && Federer's exit the major reasons among many).


Comments

Popular Posts