Blah

I don't know if it's the Monday morning blues or whatever which prompted me to post this in the middle of a working day. Actually i was excited to get to work today than any other day and as i am waiting on a request i thought i will give this a posting before i get back to work again.

May be it's the weird status messages people post on Facebook & twitter which made me to post this which made me wonder "Is it just me or some people complain all the time??". For some reason its impossible to stand those status messages. Worse are the people who tweet or post in the middle of football matches giving a bloody running commentary(An exclamatory status is understandable but giving a running commentary when the match is live i feel its totally (*ay) overkill) & there are other sets of people who try to stay contemporary(They are the best i mean seriously!!) I don't even want to start on them i am feeling tired already!!.

I guess for anyone reading i might sound complaining. Its more like lamenting if i were to explain better. I was reading about murphy's  love laws other day and all of sudden got reminded of that today "The amount of love someone feels for you is inversely proportional to how much you love them." It suddenly triggered a new chain of thought processes. I wonder how others feel about this as well(i should also ask married guys about this ;D) before i can corroborate on it further.

My brain is really active for some reason today. May be its the Serene Weekend i had or May be its the Murphy's law or May be it's the High Fidelity movie which i watched for nth time last night or May be its the weather today(probably the beautiful weather ever since i moved to Boston 3 weeks ago) or may be its the coffee i had or May be its her after all??

I guess its time to put this adrenaline to good use & right time to conclude this post.

PS: I will finish the post on the other thought process which Murphy's law triggered in the next post for sure.This is one of those blogs from work after a long time indeed. Feel free to ping me with your thoughts on this.

Comments

Popular Posts