My dear Nando

I remember seeing you score on your Anfield debut right away, that was the start of an awesome era which i will cherish forever. I admit we didn't win a premier league then we were the defending European champs then and we proved that it was no fluke one year later by going there once more. Liverpool were then a poet's delight we might take a terrible defeat on BPL but the very next day in Champions league we were simply untouchable. Every team in Europe strongly feared the prospect of meeting Liverpool in the Champions League then.

I do admit the last 2 years our performance have gone down. Just like the Windies faded from cricket a decade ago it's the lull after a storm i personally take it as the lull before the storm. Oh Nando You're Liverpool's prized stallion, i admit that we couldn't get a Champions league berth for next season but your comment on joining chelsea saying "There is not another level after chelsea" my my Fernando you seem to forget the fact that they won 3/4 titles only in the last decade!!

You were our prince, We wish you luck but the passion for the club is bigger than you always. I am quite disheartened at the way you left us. Adios Fernando Torres!! if there is one last favor i expect of you it would be to see you stop Manure's bid to title this year!!


True blue now? to me you will always be the Proud Red!! YNWA!!

Comments

Popular Posts