Incredible month indeed

It's been a real eventful month not just for me, I just can't put my finger into number of items that I want to blog about. Personally couldn't ask for a wonderful month after the stint of horrid months I've been facing recently. It's so nice to get a bunch of new offers and I had the option to turn down plenty at this juncture. The silver lining happens to be the job which gives me the foray into Android Development which I have been itching to get my hands on in the recent past.

As for the other jazz we had the Google's famous Moto take over and the retirement of legendary Jobs. I was really impressed how the social media is so powerful and in a ways its a double edged knife which I don't like. The news of these events spread through twitter, facebook & even LinkedIn of all places. It's good to see people staying trendy top notch.

I definitely have to add in the feeling of experiencing my first tornado last night which emphasized the fact that man no matter how smarter and effective his weapons and tools have evolved over each year it still doesn't compute a little to the nature's power. I also did manage to experience my first blackout here in US the weird feeling gave me the sensation of being back at home. It was nostalgic and lack of power made me complete the last part of Millenium Trilogy - The girl who kicked the hornet's nest though the book lacked the initial charm first book had it picked up pace slowly. I was satisfied to finish the trilogy finally and I am looking forward to David Fincher's adaptation later this year.

I am also thankful that my affair with Irene isn't long term but rather a stormy one night affair which took my power away ;) (Alright this song is for Irene you twisted minds).



As I am posting this I have a really content serene feeling lingering in my mind for this past one month. It's so good to have this phase after a really stormy phase. Song for the moment.



I started on my writing venture finally, I am currently on the data collection phase until then this project will be in total wraps (of course I will churn the rumor mills here). Until Next time!!



Comments

Popular Posts