Missouri Diaries

Well after a long time spend procrastinating the creation of this post I finally got enough motivation to write this today to completion. I should probably say I felt motivated through a series of rather serendipitous circumstances.

First things first, Transitioning into MO has finally been completed. I still do miss my old apartment, but the transition has been pretty smooth in ways which I quite didn't expect. I was more skeptical carrying my game console on 11/9 on an airport but fortunately for me security wasn't that much stringent in enforcing severe measures to scan all my gadgets. I'd say I got lucky as I have been getting really lucky in the last month or so. Probably feels like the most serene phase I ever had in a long time. My mind is at peace and I am beginning to like MO unlike my first transition into Boston from Buffalo where i loathed Boston for at least 6 months.

Autumn is off to a rather wonderful start. In a way to illuminate on the reflections of that effect I have made this new template change to my blogger as well.  The only distressing thing I have faced so far after coming in is the fact that my Macho Windows Phone died on me. I learned a valuable lesson from all of this though with ATT i should take insurance on anything without asking a question. I was thinking with this being just hardly 4 months old I was hoping they'd send me a replacement. I thank you very much for depriving me of my beautiful Windows Phone. I don't even to start on the spare I am having for time sake. I want this blog to end on an uplifting note rather.  Bring on the iPhone 5 I say. The story's true irony happened to be the fact that when I set up my Windows Phone Dev Tools on my work lappie my phone had to crash. Kalla Kanda, Naaya Kanom. Duh!

On the other note. I really am looking forward to September 30th with eager eyes. I am currently chewing something very interesting thought process. I do need to do lot of data collection and consider other interesting pointers from very important external sources to make it effective though. I am pretty sure next posting will have the glitter to it. 

As usual I will leave you with a song. 9/10 people would bet me to end up with Enter Sandman considering the fact I have been rocking out to them on Youtube live. Instead I leave you with this. On a more happier note Bills are ruling. Ba Ba Bills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Until Next time.


No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace
As I have seen in one autumnal face.

Comments

Popular Posts