A New Dawn

First things first, September as usual is pretty eventful for the number of birthdays they usually have one of my father's and my best buddy. Happy birthday SV..well a special birthday considering the event of his marriage :)  still 2 more birthdays left one being the occasion of my brother's which falls towards the end of this month and another one tomorrow for my chicken-aholic buddy Shruti.

Personally it's a wonderful month for me in all perspectives still euphoric from the amazing last 2 weeks and with my travel preparations to another new place for a new start yet again but Boston had some wonderful memories which I would cherish forever.

A long post is due on Boston times, well I will keep it short for now and will conclude this post with a picture.


After all they say a picture is worth more than 1000 words.



My Angels...
Sexy ain't they? I still am working on a theme name for all of them. More details will be divulged about them in my tech venture, while I am working on that I will leave you drooling for now. Until next time!!



Comments

Popular Posts