Missouri diaries - Destined meeting?

I would be lying if I were to say I didn't feel euphoric writing this post today. I wanted to write this last night but after a day of really amazing incidents it was pretty hard to get my brain to make a posting out of it. Ideally the day ought to have started on a rather different note. I was actually very interested in the LAN party which was going on my company. I couldn't believe the ad which was posted on my company game community group. 

Yes you read it right my company has a group like that amidst many other groups. Ain't it cool? Well I was very pretty excited like a kid opening a present it's been just 3 weeks since I started the work here and I those weeks I had the LAN party. Considering the fact that I got my first LAN party in buffalo after 3 years. The only let down being the fact that I didn't knew anyone in the event and primarily I didn't see Mortal Kombat being listed on the game list. One thing added to other and eventually I lost the fire which was raging like a jungle fire for the first 3 days after I saw the ad. I am really glad that I actually made that decision where in starts the beginning of the eventful night which will linger with me for a long time. 

Instead I rather started the Saturday typically, I missed the starting half of the Merseyside derby but eventually felt better when Suarez netted the second one and my body was longing for some caffeine so I took the pleasant walk to a coffee spot nearby, In the recent past there had been many instances whenever there was an initial spark of something wonderful which is about to happen in the prospect but in a few moments those instances become totally void but not this time. What started as a simple banter eventually became "The Challenge". For once there was actually something which didn't become transient so fast and all those days I was looking for a way to express my perceptions through my postings here I finally had the opportunity to express all these to one special emerald eyed person who was wiling to take that leap of faith with me. Now that I realize about the amazing night which had passed I realized I did share some of the memories which I was very reluctant to share it with anyone for that matter and actually felt a lot better after sharing them. 

The later parts of this wonderful rendezvous would have to stay with me for time being. My uplifting mood is now well above the stratosphere and I feel like I am rocking out in colosseum all alone to Metallica cover of ecstasy of gold. I want to break the norm of ending my posts with a video. I'd much rather end this on a poetic note. 

 As I went down the hill along the wall 
There was a gate I had leaned at for the view 
And had just turned from when I first saw you
 As you came up the hill. We met. 
But all We did that day was mingle great 
and small Footprints in summer dust as if we drew 
The figure of our being less that two But more than one as yet. 
Your parasol Pointed the decimal off with one deep thrust. 
And all the time we talked you seemed to see 
Something down there to smile at in the dust. 
(Oh, it was without prejudice to me!) 
Afterward I went past what you had passed
 Before we met and you what I had passed. 

 Until next time!

PS: Coffee shops can be the wonderful starting point for something really magnificent!

Comments

Popular Posts