The Scribe who took a long hibernation and ascended

I have been meaning to write something for quite sometime. As i was traversing through my bunch of unfinished drafts i was kinda exhausted not only at the sheer volume of posts but also on the lazy aspect which has taken over me when i am writing something on a hot streak.

I have been meaning to post something monumental since i finished playing Assassins creed 3 last year or as soon as i finished watching Dredd 3D and also when Manchester united got KOed of the champions league in an awesome match which was like a slap to Fergie's red nose but alas i have missed all the chances to scribble something. I didn't even follow my usual routine of youtube videos as well.

The trademark which marked this year has been my persistent attention to detail at work and my complete transformation to out and out workaholic and as i roll back the years gone by and ponder how i used to be and how much i have come back on this aspect of my life. It really feels exalting to the extent of giving me goosebumps. From the guy who was looking for proxy links to post about college, life at cognizant and all the random stuff which pissed me off it really feels amazing not to take that downtrodden path i visit every once in a while on this blog so far this year. So far Venki 1 Bitching 0.

Life is awesome and i am kind of looking for a new pen name to signify the ascension. Being an avid fan of DBZ and Naruto manga can't help but follow that pattern to some extent on my posting. Also on the aspect of reading I did manage to wrap my head around the new Dan brown's Inferno as much as a good page turner it turned out to be. The ending of the book was such a downer and also it was too obvious to know what the twist was which made me ponder if this really is the aspect of being old and all knowing kicking in, although i don't complain on the aspect it was a good half day read after a long time of reading Hadoop definitive guides, Java Server Faces , Node.js and Ajax. Either ways i refuse to accept the fact that I am aging and still hold true to my theory that life as a kid was so simple!!!

To sum up things concisely i could say i am kicking ass this year and can certainly say Ascension complete!!

As usual i will leave you with this.



We've a second video because i think Dredd was the best movie i saw in the entire last year. Sure enough people say its a B movie but it was awesome. If you have nothing going on a friday evening rent it out. I can say you will not regret it.


PS: On the topic of the pseudonym I think I got the name i was looking for.

I am the Judge...Jury and the executioner... I am Dredd so long Mclovin!!!!!!


Comments

Popular Posts