Bow to the King!!

I feel it's been an eternity since I've wrote something. I do have couple of pretty awesome ideas in drafts but would probably reserve one of them for my upcoming 300th post. 

I usually post when i change my pen names. It used to be Machohacker in the primordial stages of this blog, then i wrote with my own name Venki, for a long time after that I was the real rocknrolla, then for the past 2 years i was Dredd and finally i think its time for another ascension.

I will be Stannis Baratheon for a very long time now. Of all the people who I've spoken too regarding game of thrones I am the one who is a fan of this character and I have started reading the books recently and realized that his character in the TV show doesn't do justice to his personality and his leadership reflected in the books. 

Either ways I will unveil more about him in the years to come and wanted to end my hibernation on a rather positive note. Until next time!!






Comments

Popular Posts