The People Who Matter!!

Tell me about your friend. I will tell you who you are they say!! It's a little too late to make my post for the friendship week. I wanted to make a collage but then figured it would be much like last year. So i will just stick to plain text. As for me reaching where i am wouldn't have been possible if not for my friends to whom i owe everything. Belated Friendship day!! Kinda nostalgic its going to be mostly excerpts from my 100th post.

ECE B, Backbench boys, VVVS, LRD classes(Single mode fiber ku ethini mode???), Antenna Lab,Enigmas, Teletecs, Magnacumens(hope pras is happy 4 this!!!), Androgala, Shakers & Movers, Mic Crazy, I..SI..LSI...VLSI, SMARTUART & CIT Saga, Bike Emulator & Anna Univ & PSG Saga, Digital Simulator & NIT Saga, Airtel-Airtel Free calls(post 11 PM IST), Anveshanam, DBMS Challenge, RMN Bday Treat(Still Cant forget how EV & Pradeep finished one Family Dosa like that), Combined Study, VVVS Treat, Dharma Adi, GS Elections(:D), Sify Iway Gaming Gang, Bangalore Iv Bus-A-Thon,Last Day Exam slogs, 8 Point Someone, DBZ Mania, March 11 Tragedy(only 4 me), April 3 2005-07(Awesome days),Ashes 2005, F1 2004-06(SV vs Me), Wimbledon 2006(waah), Batch Day Movie (NEW..vaalga rep pandi), "Do you want me to treat you like kid..Get out Prasanna!!!"(JD(Thaatha)----> Prasanna),Venkatesh...Venkatesh...Venkatesh...(Control Systems), Kuthu Velakus of ECE B, Ramya Kandan(PMK),New Year 2005,Whizhard, Awesome Last Day, AJ 23 Batch Rep, Siruseri Bus tourneys, MCoE aka Pulsars(Definitely Male), Single Ready 2 Mingle, 506 Upstairs Revolutionaries, RV Fan Club, Nalas Passion, Sathyam Cinemas, Besant nagar Beach, Pandian exp trips from chennai - madurai, KD's Alumbus,SV's Vetti pechu(mic incident kooda add pannikalam), Karthick's Mokka(Actually he was good but somehow the name came along), Anita's Uchi kudumi(ponytail hair), Prasanna's blade, TG's captions, Shyam's Gujilis & paintings, Gym packi's Showoffs,Sombu Santhosh's Kuruthas, Lakshmi Startttttttttt!!!(Pilot ottals),Pilot-Vasu-KD(Love Triangle),IV Saravanan(IV la kandippa evnana paakalam), I Love you Gang, Ambika Munnetra Kalagam(AMK),TVS Nagar, Jiharthanda, Amma Mess, Konar Shop,Kudikaaran's Dance (@ IV), Anjan's Jingli, Junior Singam adventures with receptionist, EV's Idea Marketing, Super Six Dance(or so they calld :)), Inferi & Seeku's (mis)Adventures(RMN & Pradeep just to be clear), EKD, Ulavu Thurai, KD 6567 Nano Processor, Set of ALL!!!!!!, Ghaana Pandi's Song(Teletec),Item & Kuthu songs(silk smitha fan club),"Torch Light", "Com Com!!"(Courtesy: Prasanna), Club President, Nalla saapadu Saapiduvor sangam, Friday Night parties, Ek Gaon Mein Ek kisan Rahatha thatha, Halo Mania, Super Singers. Still Santhosh's Kuruthas and Shirts(Innum marave illa)


Memoirs From Buffalo.


32 Merrimac, One Mr.Rupal,  83 Heath Halo Parties, with Pradeep, EPL Matches @ Varun's , Movie mania,  That night @ Northside Spring 09 :), Star Miner(Masters Project!!!), Chickenaholics (Courtesy Shruti), 3296 Main Street(RS,Sanz,Anand), Tim Hortons, Poker Night, Graduation 2010, Month of Birthdays, My (Best ever..Period!!)Roomies(Sandy,Buck,Vel), My beloved Juniors & Halo Gang(Amrish,Ashwin,David,Senthil,Narasimha,Mohan,Buck,Ram,Vijay,Sandy,Siva,Giri and Me), Those Raquetball matches, Niagara Visit with JS & Assignments that i miss.



It just sums up everything. OOPS I forgot SV 8 years and going Strong!!! Thanks for the memories Folks!! As i always i end my post with a video something which came through my mind to finish it off in an awesome note. Special mention about Anita for bearing with me for such a long time.



Specially to Karthick, EV, TG, Ninja, KD, Pitchai & My Buffalo Folks.. Uplifting tone is synonymous with my current mood!!



Comments

Popular Posts