Missouri Diaries - 8 years and running





I just realized it's been that long of an ordeal since i started scribbling on this page, this page started out for one reason and turned out to be for another reason and its miraculously making itself onto the eighth year somehow. 

I miss the blogging circle i started with, but after a while trying to read too many blogs became little too much and as a matter of fact life had some other priorities as well and also from the time i started grad school this page has been the vent out for the introspective personality change which happened to me, til this day it beats me how i totally became an ultimate ambivert type of a person its like flipping a switch i can go from the extroverted to introverted attribute just like that.

As for the year in retrospect like i usually ponder in retrospect, its been an fantastic year for me personally, its very hard for this year to match up the excitement with which 2011 ended, i thought 2011 was the best year in the past decade or so but 2012 came out like the Dark knight to Batman begins can't help but pull out the batman reference if you're bored of that you can correlate it to Terminator 2, Godfather 2, Brian Lara's 400 it became the sequel which surpassed the successful prequel to it. (I can't believe i made a cricket reference after such a long time)

There were surprises, there were milestones, there was thoughtfulness and most importantly the inspiration which turned me something else towards the end of the year. Everyone needs inspiration and i certainly found mine from a coffee shop and i certainly have to thank my RockNRoll Queen for that, writing this post made me nostalgic in so many ways and also admiring how fast the web evolved and how much less work i have to do to get this blog up and running compared to what it used to be previously.

I feel disgusted reading the short hand type fashion i used in my earlier posts 8 years ago which looked very hippy during that point of time and so i realized definition of being a hipster evolves constantly and I realize surely am one even though i deny on some aspects of not being one. Well the biggest highlight last year being my quick silver (From Germany with Love) my car of course and how i realized that good things do happen to the most persevering (kind of sucks with the long wait but it sure feels ecstatic trust me!)

I have a feeling this year is going to be, wait for it, wait for it. Legnedarrrryyyyyy!!!! surely it can be third time lucky right?

As of now i leave you with this.




PS: If you have 5.1 you should listen to this in the surround sound if not amp it out to the max and listen to it trust me,  Next up a very detailed AC3 review and in case i haven't exclaimed here It was Amazing!!



Comments

Popular Posts